Moving Lines For Station Construction, Providing Power To The Tunnel Boring Machine
Crews have carried out a variety of electrical relocations along with providing power to the tunnel boring machine. Here’s a list of what has been accomplished:
- Rebuilt duct bank and vaults to serve Dwell Condominiums and Roosevelt Apartments
- Installed overhead power lines on 12th, 65th, and Roosevelt Way NE
- Removed overhead power lines and poles over station excavation
- Removed overhead lines on the north side of NE 65th and west side of 12th Avenue NE
- Upgraded power lines for powering the tunnel power machine.
Restoration of the work is City Light’s next task.