Account Executive Office
Who we are: The Account Executive Office
provides personalized service to Seattle City Light's largest commercial, industrial, and governmental customers; suburban franchise cities; building management, hospitals, research and healthcare organizations; as well as education, technology and business sectors.
How we serve you: Our Key Customer Managers
- Serve as the primary point of entry for your business dealings with City Light; coordinate service teams to address your electrical issues.
- Work with you to understand your future growth, development, technology applications, and business plans in order for the Utility to be prepared to meet your changing power and distribution requirements.
- Connect you to City Light services such as conservation programs, free on-line access to your electricity costs and use patterns through the Seattle MeterWatch Program, etc.
- Resolve meter information issues, billing and payment problems, and other service delivery issues.
- Represent your views to Utility and City leaders on City Light policies and business practices.
- Keep you informed on how local, regional, and national trends/changes in the electricity utility industry can affect your business.
- Connect with you when your organization is impacted by an unplanned electrical outage so you know what to expect and how to plan.