General Manager and CEO
"At Seattle City Light we believe that Small Businesses and Historically Underutilized Businesses deserve opportunities to succeed and we are committed to providing an equal opportunity for all companies who do business with us."
Seattle City Light (SCL) welcomes the opportunity to work with all businesses that embrace our goals and strengthen the communities we serve. Utilizing diverse business is simply good business – adding value to our customers, our services and our utility.
Contracting with Seattle City Light and the City of Seattle:
The HUB Program Office seeks to:
- Recruit HUBs to bid on blanket contracts, consultant RFPs, and public works announcements
- Register women and minority-owned businesses with SCL and the City of Seattle
- Share information regarding SCL's procurement policies and procedures
- Promote the use of HUBs in SCL's day-to-day procurement opportunities
- Ensure that SCL units make a good faith effort to utilize HUBs
- Ensure prime contractors on SCL projects provide subcontracting opportunties to HUBs
General City Light Contracting Questions:
City of Seattle Purchasing Questions:
City of Seattle Consultant Roster Questions:
City of Seattle Public Works Questions: