Seattle City Light HR is pleased to make this informational site available to City Light employees. This site and the Employee Resource Hotline will provide consistent updates regarding work site and work schedule information in case of emergencies or other critical situations.
There are no changes or updates at this time. All employees should report to their primary work site at their normal work schedule.
Always contact your supervisor or manager for any absences.
General Pandemic Influenza Safety Message:
There are everyday actions people can take to stay healthy.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
- If you get sick, CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.