Ductless Heat Pump Rebate
If you're currently heating your home with electric resistance baseboards, wall heaters, or an electric furnace, Seattle City Light can help you upgrade to a Ductless Heating and Cooling System with a $800 rebate.
A Ductless Heating and Cooling System is an energy-efficient primary heat source for electrically heated homes that can heat and cool homes at a fraction of the cost. They're also safer, quieter and heat rooms evenly. Click here
to see our Ductless Heat Pump Program Fact Sheet.
Benefits of a Ductless Heat Pump:
- Saves energy and reduces monthly expenses
- Easy to install
- Extremely comfortable and ultra-quiet
- Built in air conditioner
- Remote included
- No ductwork needed
- Home must be a single family residence (1-4 units) located in SCL service area.
- Home's primary heat source must be electric zone heat such as baseboards, Cadet or King wall heaters; or an electric furnace [NOTE: homes with gas or oil furnaces are not eligible.]
- Equipment must meet the qualifications listed on the rebate form, and be installed by a participating contractor.
How to Get Started:
- Visit www.goingductless.com to learn more about the program and to see if a ductless heat pump is right for you.
- Get bids from participating contractors. Search here for a participating contractor.
- Pick a contractor
- Complete the top portion of the Ductless Heat Pump Installation Form and give it to your contractor. Your contractor will complete the form, and submit it to City Light for final processing.
- After installation is complete: Homeowner submits the Seattle City Light Rebate Form and the contractor submits the invoice and the Ductless Heat Pump Installation Form to Seattle City Light.
For questions about Seattle City Light Rebates, call 206-684-3800 or email SCLEnergyAdvisor@seattle.gov