The Skagit General Store was established in 1922 as an employee commissary to serve the needs of the workers and their families on the Skagit River Hydroelectric Project. The original building is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and opened to the public in the 1940s. Today, employees and visitors alike can purchase milk, soda, and snacks, plus camping and picnic supplies.
The Skagit General Store is famous for its homemade fudge made on site. Several varieties are available along with seasonal specialties. Prepared with pride using the finest natural ingredients, Skagit Fudge makes the perfect gift or indulgence.
Contact the Skagit General Store for this month's special.
Skagit General Store (Location)
North Cascades Highway 20
Print and fill out an order form
For additional information, please call (206) 386-4489 or contact Barb Haight at Barb.Haight@seattle.gov