Current Internship Opportunities
At various times of the year, we are looking for fantastic college and high school interns. See who we are currently seeking and if you qualify to join us.
Our Summer 2017 college internships have already been recruited. We will have fall internship opportunities posted in early August.
High School Internships
Our Summer 2017 high school internships have already been recruited. Check back in early April 2018 for opportunities next summer.
To be eligible for our high school internship program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a high school student before and after the internship (i.e., continuing student)
- Possess a minimum 2.00 GPA
- Be at least 16 years of age by the start of the internship
- Have U.S. citizenship or a U.S. legal work permit
- Preference given to current residents within the Seattle City Light service area