3rd Ave S & S Washington St Vault Lid Repair
Contact: Kristy Tibbetts - Crew Coordinator
PROJECT UPDATE (12/6/2017)
This project has been completed. Crews installed a concrete collar around the vault lid.
Seattle City Light civil construction crews will be working at the corner of 3rd Avenue South and South Washington Street to repair a damaged vault lid. Construction is scheduled to start in early December 2017.
CONSTRUCTION WORK AREA
- This work will maintain electrical reliability.
- Crews will be breaking street pavement on 3rd Avenue South to repair a damaged vault lid.
- Traffic on 3rd Avenue South will be reduced to one lane between South Washington Street and Yesler Way.
- Uniformed police officers and flaggers will maintain traffic during construction work hours.
- Construction areas will be coned off or steel plated outside of scheduled working hours.
- Noise is expected from heavy equipment and jackhammering.
- Parking and sidewalk access will be restricted within the work area.
December 2, 2017
Up to two weeks
Daily Work Schedule:
Sat/Sun from 9 am - 5 pm, Mon-Fri from 9 am - 3 pm
ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Alternate Contact: -
Alternative Contact Phone: