Harvard Ave between East Pine St & East Union St
Contact: Kristy Tibbetts - Crew Coordinator
Seattle City Light is taking steps to maintain the electrical reliability in the Capitol Hill area by repairing handholes and electrical conduit along Harvard Avenue. This work is being coordinated with W.G. Clark Construction and the 722 East Pike Street Project.
Stage 1: Week of August 7, 2017
- Crews will be trenching for electrical conduit across Harvard Avenue, between East Pine Street and East Pike Street.
- Harvard Avenue will be open for local access only during construction hours.
Stage 2: Week of August 14, 2017
- Crews will close the north side of Harvard Avenue between East Pike Street and East Union Street to access a handhole.
- The south side of Harvard Avenue will be accessible for local access only. Parking will be restricted on Bolyston Avenue to allow for detoured traffic.
- Parking will be restricted within the construction work area. Traffic and pedestrian safety will be maintained by uniformed police officers and flaggers.
- Sidewalk access will be restricted at the corner of Harvard Avenue and East Pike Street.
- Trenches will be covered with steel plates outside of construction work hours.
- Crews will be careful to maintain access to buildings. Driveways will remain open during construction.
- Maintenance outages are required to do the work safely. Customers will be notified in advance of any outage.
Week of August 7, 2017
Approximately 2-3 weeks
Daily Work Schedule:
Mon - Fri from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. w/ weekend work
ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Alternate Contact: Mark Dow - W.G. Clark Construction Co.
Alternative Contact Phone: