Streetlight Repair on McGilvra Boulevard East
Contact: Kristy Tibbetts - Crew Coordinator
PROJECT UPDATE (9/26/2017)
Civil construction has been completed. At a later date, streetlight crews will make the final electrical connections to repair the pole.
Seattle City Light is working to improve pedestrian safety, reduce carbon emissions and conserve resources by repairing a streetlight on McGilvra Boulevard East. This will involve trenching for new electrical conduit.
CONSTRUCTION WORK AREA
- The project will enhance electrical reliability.
- The repaired streetlight will make arterial streets safer by increasing their visibility at night.
- Crews will be trenching along the west side of McGilvra Boulevard East to install electrical conduit for the streetlight.
- Noise is expected during daylight hours from heavy equipment.
- Customers can expect temporary parking and traffic restrictions in the immediate work area during construction hours.
- Crews will coordinate with the homeowner regarding driveway access.
During the week of July 31, 2017
Approximately four to five weeks
Daily Work Schedule:
Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Alternate Contact: -
Alternative Contact Phone: