Streetlight Repair on McGilvra Boulevard East
Contact: Kristy Tibbetts - Crew Coordinator
PROJECT UPDATE (10/20/2017):
The streetlight installation has been completed.
Seattle City Light is working to improve pedestrian safety, reduce carbon emissions and conserve resources by repairing a streetlight on McGilvra Boulevard East. This will involve trenching for new electrical conduit.
CONSTRUCTION WORK AREA
- The project will enhance electrical reliability.
- The repaired streetlight will make arterial streets safer by increasing their visibility at night.
- Crews will be trenching along the west side of McGilvra Boulevard East to install electrical conduit for the streetlight.
- Noise is expected during daylight hours from heavy equipment.
- Customers can expect temporary parking and traffic restrictions in the immediate work area during construction hours.
- Crews will coordinate with the homeowner regarding driveway access.
During the week of July 31, 2017
Approximately four to five weeks
Daily Work Schedule:
Mondays to Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Alternate Contact: -
Alternative Contact Phone: