42nd Avenue South Conduit and Vault Repair
Contact: David Mannery - Sr. Electrical Service Representative
PROJECT UPDATE (10/20/2017)
Work will start in late October 2017. Affected customers have been notified.
A Seattle City Light contractor will be working along 42nd Avenue South in Tukwila to repair existing electrical conduits and install new vaults to enhance the reliability for the electrical system.
CONSTRUCTION WORK AREA
- The project will enhance electrical reliability for customers.
- This electrical upgrades will reduce unplanned power outages.
PROJECT IMPACTS & TIMELINE
- Contracted crews will be working on the east side of the sidewalk on 42nd Avenue South to complete these repairs. Traffic impacts will be minimal.
- Access to driveways will be maintained at all times.
- Maintenance power outages are required to do the work safely. Crews will place a door hanger or make personal contact at least 24 hours in advance of any outages. The notification will specify the date, time and duration of the outage.
- Noise is expected from heavy equipment. The contractor will adhere to the City of Tukwila’s noise ordinance.
Tentative to start in late July or early Aug. 2017
Approximately one month
Daily Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday 7:30am-5pm w/ possible weekend work
ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Alternate Contact: -
Alternative Contact Phone: