Residential Communications Network Expansion
Contact: See project for more details -
PROJECT UPDATE (6/28/2018):
Contracted crews currently completed construction in the Queen Anne and Westlake areas to attach two low-power antennas and equipment cabinets to several utility poles along the public right-of-way.
Customers can contact Matt Clark, Acom Consulting (City Light Consultant) at (503) 250-0863 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Seattle City Light will be supporting enhanced cellular and data services by upgrading electronic equipment at existing network sites on utility poles throughout the public right-of-way in Seattle's neighborhoods.
- This project is an expansion of existing communications networks and the equipment modifications will increase public safety and enhanced-911 capabilities.
- This work will also improve wireless services to your area allowing for enhanced connectivity and faster 4G service.
- During this project, City Light crews will also have the opportunity to upgrade its infrastructure and replace poles that are in poor condition.
- There are no maintenance power outages planned for this work.
- Some traffic and parking impacts are expected in the immediate work area.
- Flaggers will be used where needed on residential streets.
- Crews will be careful to try and maintain access to driveways.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information on wireless co-locations, please visit our Joint Use Engineering website.
Varies from project to project
Daily Work Schedule:
Mondays - Fridays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
ALTERNATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Alternate Contact: -
Alternative Contact Phone: