The City Of Seattle
City Light Department
Boundary Integrated Licensing Process:
Consultant Services to
Perform the Study Program
On July 24, 2006 Seattle City Light hosted an Informational Meeting regarding the solicitation process and contract for Consultant Services to Perform the Study Program for the Boundary Integrated Licensing Process. The meeting was held at the Seattle Municipal Tower, 700 Fifth Avenue, Room 4050, on Monday, July 24, at 1pm.
Provided here are documents that summarize the July 24 meeting, identify the attendees, provide answers to questions received from consultants since the meeting. illustrate the organization of the City Light Relicensing Team, and identify the studies to be performed. Attached also is a copy of a standard City of Seattle consultant contract.
The City will not be entertaining questions from consultants about this RFP process until the formal process opens in late September or early October of this year.
Interested consultants are reminded that information regarding the Boundary Relicensing process is available at www.seattle.gov/light/News/Issues/BndryRelic/.
Documents from the July 24th Meeting:
- Summary of the July 24 Consultant Information Meeting (PDF format 92K)
- List of attendees of the July 24 meeting (PDF format 54K)
- Answers to questions received from consultants between July 24 and August 4, 2006 (PDF format 27K)
- Organization chart of the City Light Relicensing Team and consultants (GIF format 27K)
- Current list of the studies to be performed (PDF format 115K)
- Example copy of the City of Seattle consultant contract "boilerplate" (PDF format 82K)