RFP DCD 130002 -- CLOSED
CLOSED - REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: #DCD 130002 Posted: January 25, 2013
Next Generation Data Center Project
Phase One: Consultant Services for Development of Data Center Strategy, Conceptual Design Options, and High Level Implementation Plan ("SOHIP").
RESPONSE DUE DATE: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:00PM PT
* It is highly recommended that prior to the pre-proposal conference, proposers read all RFP and associated documents, including Appendices A, B and C.
Addendum Six dated February 14, 2013 City answers to Proposer questions received as of February 12, 2013.
Addendum Five dated February 13, 2013 City answers to Proposer questions received as of February 11, 2013.
Addendum Four dated February 12, 2013 City answers to Proposer questions received as of February 8, 2013.
Addendum Three dated February 7, 2013 Answers to questions received as of February 7, 2016.
Addendum Two dated February 6, 2013 Answers to questions received as of February 5, 2013.
Addendum One dated February 5, 2013 City answers to Proposer questions received as of February 4, 2013.
Written Proposal Form Version February 6, 2013 Please complete and submit this form in place of the form dated January 24, 2013.
List of attendees at Pre-Proposal Conference - February 5, 2013.
Link to recording of Pre-Proposal Conference (WebEx) - February 5, 2013.
The City of Seattle through its Department of Information Technology is commencing the City's Next Generation Data Center Project - a multi-phase, multi-year project, to upgrade and/or replace the City's data centers.
For this Phase One of the Project, the City seeks proposals from qualified consultants for development of data center strategy, design options, and high-level implementation plan.
A qualified consultant will have developed data center strategy and data center options for at least two clients within the previous five years. City Contact:
Please direct any questions to:
Ann Kelson, Department of Information Technology Contracting Manager
Request for Proposal
- SOHIP Request for Proposal 130002 (.doc)
- Appendix A - IT Efficiencies Study (.pdf)
- Appendix B - Current Data Center Environments (.docx)
- Appendix C - Enterprise IT Strategic Plan 2012 - 2014 (.pdf)
- Form 1 - Consultant Questionnaire (.doc)
- Form 2 - Minimum Qualifications (.doc)
- Form 3 - Written Proposal (.docx - Updated Feb 6, 2013)
- Form 4 - Financial Proposal (doc)
- Form 5 - Subcontracting Inclusion Plan (.doc)