Request for Investment Application Deadline has Passed
New Citizen Program
The Office of Immigrant and Refugee Affairs sought applications from agencies interested in providing citizenship services to low-income legal permanent residents in Seattle and King County through the New Citizen Program.
The application deadline was Monday, April 11.
Approximately $700,000 is available through this Request for Investment (RFI). Initial awards will be made for the period of July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017.
- Click here to download a copy of the RFI guidelines and application.
- Click here to download the RFI attachments in Word.
- Click here to download the RFI budget sheets in Excel.
- Click here to view a copy of the most recent NCP contract template which specified 2016 program terms, rules, requirements, guidelines, and procedures.
- NCP RFI Information Sessions Questions and Answers document.
Tuesday, March 1
|RFI Application Issued|
|Friday, March 11
|1st Information Session
(2300 E Yesler Way)
|Monday, March 14
|2nd Information Session
Rainier Beach Public Library
(9125 Rainier Ave S)
|Monday, March 21||Last Day to Submit Questions|
|Monday, April 11||RFI Application Deadline|
Tuesday, April 12 to Friday. April 22
|Review of Proposals|
Monday, April 25 to Friday, May 6
|Interviews and Site Visits|
Friday, May 13
|OIRA Director Approval|
Monday, May 16
|Monday, May 16 to Wednesday, June 15||Contracts Negotiated and Signed|
|Friday, July 1||Contract Start Date|
For more information on eligibility and the application, please contact Nhi Tran, Senior Grants and Contract Specialist at 206.386.1882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.