Energy Efficiency: What, Why & How
Energy conservation helps:
- Maximize tenant comfort
- Reduce utility bills
Conservation measures slow:
- Accumulative impacts of energy production and delivery
- Extraction of non-renewable natural resources
- Degradation of regional air quality
- Global warming
- Increasing concentration of pollutants.
Chapter includes the what, why and how of:
- Building Envelope and Air Sealing
- Mechanical / Equipment
- Electrical, Lighting and Appliances
A sample of Energy Efficiency content
Chapter 3: Action Item 3-2.