Download the Guide
The How to Guide is also available as a PDF document, which covers all 5 steps. Download >
• Each Wed., 11am-1pm at Seattle Municipal Tower, 700 5th Ave., 18th floor
Additional Resources >
How to Guide
Confirm 'Energy Intensity' Scores
To be in compliance, Energy Intensity Scores for December 2012* must available to report to the City. The scores indicate the energy use
per square foot (kBtu/sq. ft.) and can be used to compare the building
energy use to other similar buildings.
* For 2012 energy performance reporting (due April 1st, 2013). If 2011 data is being reported, Energy Intensity Scores for December 2011 must available.
- Log into your Portfolio Manager account.
- On the Facility Summary page, under Facility Performance, select "12 Months Ending" for December 2012 and click "Refresh View."
- Look for Current Site Energy Intensity and Source Energy Intensity scores. A Current Rating will be listed if your building is an eligible type.
- If missing Energy Intensity scores, contact the Helpline.
Go to STEP 5 to report the 'Energy Intensity' scores to the City of Seattle.