- 211 Community Information Line and Services - the resource database contains information on the community services individuals and communities need to sustain and improve their daily lives
- A.D.S. - Aging and Disability Services - plans, coordinates, and advocates for a comprehensive service delivery system for older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities in King County
AgeWise King County — this monthly e-newsletter, published by the Seattle-King County Advisory Council on Aging & Disability Services, inspires older residents to get moving, stay connected, and make a difference. For a free subscription (monthly e-mail), click here.
- Ballard NW Senior Activity Center - The Northwest Senior Activity Center provides daily exercise, nutrition programs, health clinics, Information and Assistance, classes, recreation, social services and education to those 50 and over in Northwest Seattle.
- Elderwise Adult Day Program - Elderwise offers leadership, teaching programs, outreach programs, and a model center for older adults.
Watch the Elderwise Art Program video segment on the Seattle Channel Art Zone program.
- Greenwood SAGE Project - SAGE stands for Seniors: Active, Giving, and Engaged. The program encourages seniors to be involved in their local community through awareness of important social justice issues followed up by opportunities for civic engagement.
- Greenwood Senior Center - a program of the Phinney Neighborhood Association, whose mission is to build community by providing programs, services and activities aimed at connecting neighbors and fostering civic involvement in our community.
- Kin On - supports the elderly and adults in the greater Seattle Asian community by offering a comprehensive range of health, social, and educational services sensitive to their cultural, linguistic, and dietary needs
- King County Caregiver Support Network - HSD/Aging and Disability Services-funded caregiver support service providers
- King County Government - State of Washington
- NACO - National Association of Counties
- National Governor's Association
- National League of Cities
- Next Chapter of Puget Sound - connects people in the second half of life with opportunities for self-discovery, learning, service, and meaningful work
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the UW - The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Washington (OLLI-UW) invites adults over 50 to come together to share intellectual interests and make new friends.
- Seniors Digest - Seniors Digest is an online magazine for older adults age 55 and older, and for their families and the network of volunteers and professionals who provide services and support to seniors and caregivers
- Senior Services - King County - Senior Services is the largest non-profit agency serving older people in Washington
- Solid Ground - Fremont neighborhood emergency food bank, clothing bank, and employment program-reflected the desperate needs and the determined response of a mobilized and committed neighborhood
- United Way of King County
- Washington Aging and Adult Services Guide - find in-home services, residential care (assisted living, nursing home), resources to pay for care, possible state and federal benefits, legal and financial planning, and aging health information
- Washington Association of Area Agencies on Aging - works with local Area Agencies on Aging to create communities that support people as they age
- Washington State - Access Washington
A Lifelong Recreation program from Seattle Parks and Recreation
WHAT YOU NEED?
Call the Mayor's Office
for Senior Citizens