- Housing Information - Seattle.Gov
- FLASH Cards and Gold Cards - Human Services Department
- Senior Utilities and Discounts - Human Services Department
- Seattle Office of Housing
- Senior Homes.Com -
Comprehensive information on all nursing homes, assisted living, memory care and retirement communities, as well as articles on important senior housing topics to help you through your search.
- American Moving & Storage Association - can help you find a moving company from their membership of over 3200 professional moving companies
- Buying a Home - the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development offers a step-by-step guide to buying a new home
- Community Power Works for Home - Community Power Works is a neighborhood-based energy upgrade initiative that will save energy and create green jobs.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration - how a consumer can protect their move and move their belongings safely, from the United States Department of Transportation
- Find the Best Mortgage - the Federal Citizen Information Center offers an online brochure of tips and advice for finding the best home mortgage
- Home Energy Saver - web-based do-it-yourself energy audit tool to help you figure out how much energy you are using in your home, and how to save energy
- Homelessness Resources - Department of Health and Human Services - improving the health, safety and well-being to America
- Housing - HUD - Washington State - HUD's mission is to increase homeownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program - Administration for Children and Families - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Move Rescue - assists those who have been deceived by unscrupulous moving companies
- National Shared Housing Resource Center - serves as a national clearinghouse for consumer inquiries to shared housing programs
- New Lifestyles - resource for senior living and care options
- A Place for Mom, Trusted Senior Living Advisors - We help seniors and families like yours make informed decisions, save time, and feel less alone as they search for senior living for their loved ones.
- Refinancing Your Mortgage - information on mortgage refinancing from Fannie Mae
- Renter's Kit-Fair Housing Information - learn more about renting and United States Department of Housing and Urban Development rental assistance programs
- SeniorAdvisor.com - - Offers helpful tools and quick access to reviews and ratings for senior living communities nationwide
- Senior Housing Net - a guide to retirement communities, assisted living residences, Alzheimer's facilities, and nursing homes nationwide
- Senior Living Map - online directory includes assisted living communities from a variety of leading senior care companies including Sunrise, Atria, Emeritus and Horizon Bay
- Senior Living Source - SeniorLivingSource.org is a free referral service that can help you reach out to many communities to request free information from them, or even a free consultation
- SeniorResource.Com - offers information about the different housing options available to seniors, including assisted living, age-restricted apartments, and relocation options
- Senior Sites offers a database of non-profit housing and services for seniors with basic info about the facilities
- Snap for Seniors - a free online resource intended to empower users by providing them with the information and tools necessary to make informed decisions about senior housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program - United States Department of Energy - enables low-income families to permanently reduce their energy bills by making their homes more energy efficient
A Lifelong Recreation program from Seattle Parks and Recreation
WHAT YOU NEED?
Call the Mayor's Office
for Senior Citizens