The Levy Oversight Committee (LOC) was established by the City Council (Ordinance 123567) to review and make recommendations regarding our plans to implement and evaluate Levy programs.
- Mayor Ed Murray
- Tim Burgess, City Council
- Marty McLaren, Seattle School Board member
- Larry Nyland, Seattle Public Schools Superintendent
- Elise Chayet, citizen representative
- Sandi Everlove, citizen representative
- Lucy Gaskill-Gaddis, citizen representative
- Cristina Gonzalez, citizen representative
- Charles Knutson, citizen representative
- Kevin Washington, citizen representative
- Greg Wong, citizen representative
The LOC meets monthly, usually on the second Tuesday of the month. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are at City Hall, 600 4th Avenue (enter on 5th Avenue). Agendas for upcoming meetings will be posted below under "Materials" as they become available.
Following are links to the materials and minutes from the 2015 LOC meetings, generally held on the second Tuesday of each month at City Hall at 4:00 PM.
|January 13||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials
Following are links to the materials and minutes from the 2014 LOC meetings.
|January 14||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials
|February 11||Wing Luke Elementary
3701 S Kenyon St
|March 11||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials
|April 8||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials
|May 13||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials
|June 10||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials 1
|July 8||Summer Learning Sites
|August 12||7th Floor, City Hall||canceled|
|September 9||7th Floor, City Hall||Materials
|October 14||Site Visit - Interagency Academy||Materials
|4050/60 Seattle Municipal Tower
700 5th Ave, 40th Floor
|December 9||no meeting|
Visit our LOC Archives page for materials and minutes from 2013 LOC meetings.
Read about the Levy Implementation Plan.