OED Support for Neighborhood Business Districts
OED organizes regular peer networks and periodic workshops and trainings on a variety of topics of interest to neighborhood business districts.
Back to Top
Non-Profit Training for Neighborhood Business Districts
The following resources offer trainings, consultations, and other assistance to NBDs and non-profits.
- The Nonprofit Assistance Center offers no charge telephone consultation for nonprofits on financial issues, board issues, fundraising, or IRS issues, access to a technical assistance fund, intensive technical assistance program and specialized training workshops.
- United Way provides training opportunities and discussion forums to staff and board members around key nonprofit management and governance issues.
- NPower offers a broad spectrum of technology assistance to Puget Sound non-profits, including technology planning, training, networking, database expertise, and Web site development
- Impact Capital provides high-quality trainings to help community development practioneers in the Northwest gain the knowledge and skills they need to have maximum impact.
- Minority Executive Directors Coalition of King County offer training to help understand the values, principles and customs of different cultures and enable organizations to better meet the diverse needs of all communities in King County.
Back to Top