800 5th Ave, Suite 101-227
Seattle, WA 98104-3102
Tax ID #
Application For Assistance
Application for Assistance
- You must be a current regular (not temporary) employee with a minimum of 12 months of full or part-time employment with the City to apply.
- The following items will NOT be funded by EASE: stand-alone utility bills, legal fees, financial obligations resulting from legal proceedings, non-employee funeral expenses, traffic tickets, vehicle payments, vehicle repair costs, air fare. For these types of need, please refer to the resource list for utility assistance program information and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) referral services.
- Only complete applications will be considered. EASE pays funds directly to billing agents, so be sure to attach copies of receipts, bills, rental agreements or other supporting documentation that will aid in understanding the request and in making approved payments.
For instance, if you are asking for assistance with a rent or mortgage payment, please be sure to include a copy of your rental agreement, eviction notice, mortgage statement, or other documentation as applicable.
- Funding, by IRS requirements, is treated as taxable income.
- Applications require an actual signature and can be dropped off at the Customer Service Bureau office (1st floor of City Hall or Mailstop CH-01-50) or dropped in the US mail and addressed to EASE, 800-5th Ave, Suite 101-227, Seattle, WA 98104-3102.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
The Application Deadline for Assistance is 15th of each month.
can be dropped off at the Customer Service Bureau Office
(1st floor of City Hall, Mailstop CH-01-50)
or mailed to:
800 5th Ave,