Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspections
What Is It?
We inspect boilers and pressure vessels when they are newly installed. We inspect commercially owned boilers annually and pressure vessels bi-annually. Our inspections help ensure that the Seattle Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code rules are being followed.
Our inspectors also conduct licensing inspections, respond to complaints, and conduct accident investigations.
When to Schedule
- When your installation is finished and your boiler / pressure vessel is ready to use
- When your certificate of inspection is about to expire
Special Information for Insurance Inspectors
- We mail inspection reports to insurance companies approximately 1.5 months prior to the inspection month.
- Send us your notices of coverage or cancellation promptly.
- If you haven't received an inspection report for a location you intend to inspect, please ask us for a report of boiler and pressure vessels at that location.
- Promptly return all inspection reports sent to you for which you have canceled the coverage.
If you have any questions, please call (206) 684-8459.
How To Schedule
Contact the inspector assigned to your area.
- Edward L. Jackson
NW Quadrant Inspector (district 1)
- Andy Worline
NE Quadrant Inspector (district 2)
- Tom Lundgren
SE Quadrant/Downtown Inspector (district 3)
- Chris Villa
SW Quadrant Inspector (district 4)