Pedestrian Retail Areas
Mapping commercial destinations in your community.
To kick-off a community discussion, we have reviewed each pedestrian retail area and developed preliminary recommendations. Check out our Pedestrian Zone Overview and preliminary recommendations and then take our survey. Our survey will be open through March 31. We will use the survey results and community feedback in our final recommendation to the Mayor.
We are attending Neighborhood District Council Meetings and are available to talk with individual business or residential groups. Sign up for our listserv or email email@example.com to find out more information about upcoming meetings.
We've been meeting and talking with residential groups about our preliminary recommendations:
- Northwest District Council Meeting, February 26, 2014
- Greater Duwamish District Council, February 26, 2014
- Highland Park Action Committee (HPAC), February 26, 2014
- Madison Valley Community Council, February 19, 2014
- Central District Council, February 13, 2014
- North Delridge Neighborhood Council, February 10, 2014
- Southwest District Council Meeting, February 5, 2014
- North Beacon Hill Community Council, February 4, 2014
- Westwood / Roxhill / Arbor Heights Community Council, February 4, 2014
- Crown Hill Business Association, January 22, 2014
- Southeast District Council Meeting, January 22, 2014
- Morgan Junction Community Association, January 15, 2014
- Magnolia / Queen Anne District Council on January 13, 2014
- Northeast District Council on January 9, 2014
- Lake Union District Council on January 6, 2014
- Ballard District Council on December 11, 2013
- City Neighborhood Council on November 25, 2013
- East District Council on November 18, 2013
- North District Council on November 6, 2013