Envisioning Ballard to Interbay
Our collaborative Ballard to Interbay Land Use Corridor Study will develop a clear vision to guide future development in the Elliot Avenue / 15th Avenue corridor.
Comprehensive Plan Amendments
Previous Zoning Studies
Dravus Commercial Area Zoning Study
Industrial Lands in Seattle
Citywide Projects and Studies
Real Estate Market
Transportation & Traffic
Topics of Interest
Reports on trends and other policy issues that will help inform our study.
- 2002 Urban Centers Report: Ballard/Interbay Manufacturing / Industrial Center, Puget Sound Regional Council
- 10 Ways to Rebuild the Middle Class, Puget Sound SAGE
- The Insourcing Boom, December 2012, The Atlantic Monthly
An exploration of the startling, sustainable, just-getting-started return of industry to the United States.
- Population and demographics
Explore population, housing, and job growth trends in Seattle and within the Ballard Urban Village.
- The Third Industrial Revolution, April 21, 2012, The Economist
As manufacturing goes digital, it will change out of all recognition, says Paul Markillie. And some of the business of making things will return to rich countries.
- The Urban Manufacturing Alliance connects small business advocates, city governments, manufacturing associations, and urban industrial experts in cities across the U.S. to grow small manufacturers and create thousands of good jobs through innovative land use strategies, local branding, and sustainable product design.