Our collaborative Ballard to Interbay Land Use Corridor Study will develop a clear vision to guide future development in the Elliot Avenue / 15th Avenue corridor.
Comprehensive Plan Amendments
Previous Zoning Studies
Dravus Commercial Area Zoning Study
Industrial Lands in Seattle
Citywide Projects and Studies
Real Estate Market
Transportation & Traffic
Topics of Interest
Reports on trends and other policy issues that will help inform our study.
- The Insourcing Boom, December 2012, The Atlantic Monthly
An exploration of the startling, sustainable, just-getting-started return of industry to the United States.
- Population and demographics
Explore population, housing, and job growth trends in Seattle and within the Ballard Urban Village.
- The Third Industrial Revolution, April 21, 2012, The Economist
As manufacturing goes digital, it will change out of all recognition, says Paul Markillie. And some of the business of making things will return to rich countries.
- The Urban Manufacturing Alliance connects small business advocates, city governments, manufacturing associations, and urban industrial experts in cities across the U.S. to grow small manufacturers and create thousands of good jobs through innovative land use strategies, local branding, and sustainable product design.
Briefings for Community Organizations
Have we already met with your organization? If not, our project staff is available to attend your community meeting to talk about the project. You can request a briefing by contacting Patrice Carroll or Geoffrey Wentlandt.
Briefings to date:
- Ballard District Council (May 2013)
- Seattle Planning Commission (May 2013)
- Magnolia Community Club (May 2013)
- Interbay Working Group (April 2013)
- Queen Anne Magnolia District Council (April 2013)
- Queen Anne Community Council (April 2013)
- Freight Advisory Board (April 2013)
- Seattle Planning Commission (April 2013)
- North Seattle Industrial Association (March 2013)
- Seattle Planning Commission (January 2013)
- Freight Advisory Board (November 2012)
- North Seattle Industrial Association (October 2012)
- Queen Anne / Magnolia District Council (October 2012)
- Ballard District Council (September 2012)