Permit/Land Use Resources
Have a permit or land use question? Use the resources below to get the answers and information you need.
- View permit application status through the Permit & Complaint Status.
- Ask a Permitting Question.
- Ask a Land Use Question.
- Learn more about Land Use Coaching.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Use our interactive Online Tools.
- Download documents and resources from the Resource Center page.
- Contact the Public Resource Center (PRC) at (206) 684-8467 for information regarding Master Use Permits (MUPs).
- Contact the Applicant Services Center (ASC) at (206) 684-8850 for information regarding site-specific single-family development.