Application and Process
Read a one-page overview of the design review process.
Detailed instructions about project application and submittal requirements, along with an explanation of the process for projects to be reviewed by a Design Review Board, are contained in Client Assistance Memo (CAM) 238, "Design Review." CAM 238 is written primarily for developers and their architects.
Options for Submitting an Application
Drop-Off Submittal Option
Applications for Early Design Guidance may be submitted via a drop-off process (see news story). Details on how to use the drop-off submittal program are available in:
- CAM 105, Drop-Off Submittal Program
- CAM 238, Design Review: General Information, Application Instructions and Submittal Requirements
- CAM 238B, Streamlined Design Review: General Information, Application Instructions, and Submittal Requirements
The following items must be completed and submitted with all drop-off submittals:
- Preliminary Application
- EDG Drop-off Submittal Screening & Submittal Checklist
- Statement of Financial Responsibility / Agent Authorization form (replaces Letter of Authorization & Financial Responsibility Statement forms)
- Attachment A from CAM 238 (or from CAM 238B for Streamlined Design Review)
- 2 copies of the 11" x 17" EDG packets
Schedule an EDG Intake Appointment
Applications for Early Design Guidance may also be submitted in person by scheduling an EDG intake appointment. Call (206) 684-8850 to set up an appointment.
September 9, 2011