- What is the benefit of having a 1-hour land use coaching session?
- What is the benefit of having a land use presubmittal conference?
*Please keep in mind that DPD continues to offer free land use and permit coaching within our Applicant Services Center (ASC) for single family and small business proposals. Find out more about ASC location and hours.
1 - Q. What is the benefit of having a 1-hour land use coaching session?
A. The 1-hour land use coaching sessions are intended to help customers who are in the feasibility stage of project planning and need specific input before deciding whether to move forward with a project.
- Please fill out the Land Use Coaching Request form
- 1-hour coaching session = $250
2 - Q. What is the benefit of having a land use presubmittal conference?
A. The land use presubmittal conferences are more formal and allow applicants to submit questions in advance of the meeting so that the attending land use planner has an opportunity to prepare and provide answers during the meeting. Meeting notes are generated by the applicant for concurrence by the attending land use planner and provides a written record of the discussion.
- Please fill out the Presubmittal Conference Application
- Please read through the Information Required for a Pre-Submittal Conference
- Land use presubmittal conferences = $500
July 9, 2012