Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Municipal Court of Seattle. The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you after submitting this application. If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (206) 684-7803 or by email .
For contact information, click here.
Senior Citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Attend training sessions if selected
- 18 years of age or older
- Criminal history background check before being accepted
- Agree to abide by the policies and procedures of the Municipal Court of Seattle
- A one year service commitment is desired
- Ability to work 4-8 hours, a minimum of one day per week (working hours are generally 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday)