- The Master Calendar will remain in 1002.
- The MHC will be moved to 1001.
- 1001's DV cases (H-Z) will be moved to 1103.
- All of 1103's non-DV cases will be moved to 1101.
- All of 1001's DV cases (H-Z) will be moved to 1103.
- 1103 will do all of the Readiness and Master hearings for DV cases, regardless of the alpha splits.
Calendar structures for the general trial courts remain the same:
- Mondays pretrials
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (morning) trials
- Thursday afternoons motions
- Friday mornings will be used for a mixture of hearing types
- 1003 will be closed during the mornings.
- 1003's Friday morning cases will be moved to 902.
- Monday afternoons in 1003 will be for pretrial hearings.
- VTC will remain on Tuesday afternoons.
CC will be reduced to two afternoons: Tuesday and Thursday.
- Wednesday afternoon will be used for testimonial motions
- All of 1003's DV cases (A-G) will be moved to 903.
- 903's Monday pretrial calendar will be split between DV and non-DV, non-DV in the morning and DV in the afternoon.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be for trials
- Thursday mornings will be used for testimonial motions.
- Thursday afternoons will be used for DV Reviews.
- Friday mornings will be used for a mixture of hearing types.