Sound Mental Health is a private, non-profit organization that has provided a comprehensive array of mental health, housing and related services to the King County community since 1967. Sound Mental Health services in the Court Resource Center include:
- State Certified Domestic Violence Treatment
- Mental Health Services: Screen, Refer, Enroll in RSN, Assessment, Individual Therapy and Consultation to Probation
- Substance abuse assessments, Relapse Prevention and Alcohol/Drug Information School (ADIS)
- Housing Voucher Program for individuals served through Seattle Municipal Court and King County Mental Health and Drug Courts
- Ready to Rent classes to help the homeless re-enter the housing market
- Resource Group to help individuals find and use necessary services and support
Sound Mental Health will take walk-ins and scheduled appointments. Services are located in the Resource Center, 2nd Floor of the Seattle Justice Center , Room 235.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please call the Court Resource Center at (206) 733-9748 or email the Resource Center Coordinator.