Special Committee on the Central Waterfront, Seawall, and Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program
Members: Sally Bagshaw, Tim Burgess, Lorena González, Bruce Harrell, Lisa Herbold, Rob Johnson, Debora Juarez, Mike O'Brien, Kshama Sawant
The Seattle City Council's Select Committee on the Central Waterfront, Seawall, and Alaskan Way Viaduct Replacement Program was established to oversee the development of Seattle's Waterfront, keeping the following in mind: corridor safety, freight mobility, economic vitality, transit growth, and a visionary waterfront.
Legislation: Seattle Department of Transportation Right-of-Way Ordinance
Below are documents available to Waterfront neighbors and Councilmembers.
- The first letter sent to notify property owners.
- The follow-up letter sent to property owners who can expect a temporary construction easement.
- Frequently Asked Questions document
- Maps that show the anticipated acquisition type by property
- Answers to Councilmember questions on the legislation