Select Committee - 2016 Seattle Housing Levy
The Committee will consider the Executive's proposal for a ballot measure to fund the renewal of the Seattle Housing Levy. The Committee will:
- review current and future housing need and goals of the Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda recommendations;
- consider the Executive's proposal, including the size and scope of the Levy; and
- deliberate and make a final decision on whether to send a Levy proposal to the ballot for consideration by Seattle voters.
- Chair: Tim Burgess
- Members: Lisa Herbold, Bruce Harrell, Kshama Sawant, Rob Johnson, Debora Juarez, Mike O'Brien, Sally Bagshaw, Lorena González
Meeting Days and Times
- Thursday, March 10: 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 14: 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, March 24: 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 1: 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 4: 5:30 p.m. (Public Hearing)
- Friday, April 15: 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 22: 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 28: 2:00 p.m. (If Necessary)
- Friday, May 6: 9:30 a.m. (If Necessary)