Seattle Communities Online
Notice: Online Boost Grants have been folded into the Technology Matching Fund (TMF) opportunity. Apply through TMF Civic Engagement & Community Building. The funding cycle for 2013 has now closed. Please check back again next year for this opportunity.
ONLINE BOOST GRANTS
The Online Boost Project is designed to enhance skills and proficiency on the use of online resources for community groups with workshops, mentorship and seed funding to implement and/or increase their web presence.
As part of the Seattle Communities Online initiative, we want to help community and neighborhood groups to enhance:
- Increased awareness of community issues;
- Increased community participation in problem solving; and
- Increased interaction with government.
- Afrique Service Center
- Backpack Academy
- Colman Neighborhood Association
- El Centro de la Raza
- El Comite Pro-Reforma Migratoria y Justicia Social
- Feet First
- Pinehurst Community Council
- Powerful Voices
- Raja for Africa
- South Beacon Hill Association
- South Park Neighborhood Association
- Southeast Seattle Education Coalition
- UFSC Puget Sound Chapter
- Unified Outreach
If you need more information about the Online Boost Project, you can contact:
Vicky Yuki at email@example.com or by phone at (206) 233-7877