Police Conduct

The Seattle Office for Civil Rights (SOCR) now provides another way for people to report concerns and file complaints about the conduct of Seattle Police Officers.

You can file a complaint about police conduct by contacting the Office for Civil Rights at 206-684-4500. We will document your complaint and file it with the Office of Professional Accountability (OPA). OPA is the office within the Seattle Police Department that investigates complaints about police misconduct.

The office is headed by a civilian. OPA will review your complaint and follow-up with you.