How Do I...
- Apply for a City Job
- 911 Incident Responses
- Pay My Utility Bill
- Pay Water, Sewer, Garbage Bill
- Check on Pothole Repairs
- Find Community Resources
- Pay a Parking or Traffic Ticket Online
- Check the Status of a Permit
- Report an Abandoned Vehicle
- Register to Vote
- Make a Public Disclosure Request
- File a Damage Claim Against the City
City Legislation and Records
- City Charter
The City Charter embodies the fundamental principles of the City, defines the City's powers, duties and boundaries, and guarantees certain rights to the people.
- Seattle Municipal Code
Compilation of the general ordinances currently in effect in the City of Seattle.
Seattle City Council
- Seattle City Council Meeting Agendas
- Seattle City Council Minutes
- Recent Legislation
- Watch City Council Meetings on the Seattle Channel
Bills & Ordinances
- What is a Council Bill?
- What is an Ordinance?
- How does a Council Bill become Law?
- Seattle City Council Bill and Ordinance Index
- Seattle City Clerk's Office
The Clerk's office maintains the City's official records, provides support for the City Council, and manages the City's historical records through the Seattle Municipal Archives. The Clerk's Office provides information services to the public and to City staff.
- Seattle Municipal Archives
Search for historic City files, maps, and photographs.
- 1999 World Trade Organization (WTO) Conference - About the WTO Accountability Review Committee Web Site