Elliott Bay Seawall Project CWA
The largest public works project in the City of Seattle's history, the Elliott Bay Seawall Project has goals to include workers from the community, women, people of color and apprentices. The Labor Equity Program oversees these goals and implements the Seawall Community Workforce Agreement (CWA).
All contractors performing construction on the Elliott Bay Seawall Project must comply with the CWA.
Labor Equity Documents
- Seawall Community Workforce Agreement (CWA)
- Joint Administrative Committee (JAC) Structure
- Seawall Project Workforce Diversity 2014 Reports
Seawall CWA Contracting Documents
- Contractor Education Primer - Elliott Bay Seawall CWA
- Completed Pre-Job Conference Packages
- Seawall CWA Guidelines for Contractors
- CWA Dispute and Grievance Procedures
- Disadvantaged Zip Codes
- Seawall Pre-Job Conference Package (PDF, Word)
- Seawall Pre-Job Conference Waiver (PDF, Word)
- Request for Craft Employee Form
- Prevailing Wage Trust Payment Waiver Application
- Apprenticeship Utilization Plan
- Core Worker List
General Education Tools
- Waterfront Seattle - The Waterfront Program covers 26 city blocks from Pioneer Square to Belltown and includes a rebuilt Elliott Bay Seawall, new parks and paths, access to the water, places to enjoy views, vibrant public and cultural spaces, and a new urban street.
- Seawall Project WMBE Inclusion Plan Information
If you have questions, please go to our Contact Us page and see the staff listed under Labor Equity.