Sustainability and Green Building
- Office of Sustainability and Environment
The Office of Sustainability and Environment has been hard at work coordinating and developing policies and initiatives to protect Seattle's environment for over 10 years now.
- About Green Building
Green building is a building design, construction, and operation approach that provides a host of benefits to people and the planet.
- Green Building Permit Incentives - Planning and Development
- Priority Green Expedited Permits
- Priority Green Facilitated Permits
- Living Building & Seattle Deep Green Pilot
- Seattle Green Factor - Planning and Development
Seattle City Light Energy Conservation
- Seattle Public Utilities and Saving Water Partnership Rebates
- Services to green your business - Grow Seattle
- Green business solutions - Resource Venture