- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Plastic Outdoor Furniture
Rigid plastic outdoor furniture can go in the recycling:
- Should be 3-feet or less on all sides
- Small amounts of attached metal (such as hinges) are allowed
- Remove other materials such as fabric, foam, or wood.
Next to bin – no charge
Larger rigid plastic outdoor furniture that doesn’t fit in your recycling bin can be set next to the bin on your recycling collection day.