- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Empty helium tanks 5-gallons or smaller can go in the garbage:
- Turn the valve all the way to the left to release remaining helium.
- Avoid extra charges – Tank should fit in your bin with the lid closed.
- Don’t exceed the weight limits printed on your bin.
Check with your supplier for return and refill options.
For tanks larger than 5-gallons or commercial cylinders, refer to information printed on the tank for instructions on recycling or exchange options.