- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to recycle
Asphalt roofing that doesn’t contain asbestos can go in the garbage:
- Items must fit in your bin with the lid closed.
- Don’t exceed the weight limits printed on your bin.
Bring asphalt roofing shingles that don’t contain asbestos to city transfer stations. Fees apply.
If you believe the roofing contains asbestos, contact the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency at (206) 343-8800.