- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
If you’ve received a bill or a notice that your account is past due, and you can’t pay the full amount right away, then you can make a payment arrangement. A payment arrangement allows you to pay the account balance in scheduled installments to avoid further collection action.
Before a payment arrangement can be made, you must make a minimum payment that equals a percentage of your current account balance:
- 25% - If you don’t have a bill that is past due.
- 50% - If your account is past due and you’ve received an Urgent Notice.
- 75% - If you’ve received a Final Shutoff Notice, but your service has not been disconnected.
Payments can be made 24 hours a day online or through the automated payment line at (877) 398-3531.
Once you’ve made the minimum payment, call customer service to make a payment arrangement for the remaining balance.
If your service is disconnected for nonpayment, you will need to pay 100% of the past due balance and delinquent account fees in full before service is restored. No payment arrangements will be made.