- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
How to Use eBilling
You can pay your account online using VISA or MasterCard debit/credit cards, and ACH electronic debit payments using your checking account information. There is never a charge for making a payment. There are several options for paying your bill in eBilling:
- You can manually pay each new bill as it’s available, by logging in and selecting the account to pay from the Account Home or Bills pages.
- You can schedule a single payment to be paid on a date in the future, as long as it’s for a date that’s on or before the due date of the most recent bill.
- You can set up automatic recurring payments, in the ‘Payments’ section of your eBill profile. There are several options for recurring payments, including multiple payment options and frequencies.
- If you choose not to create an eBill profile, you can choose One-time Payment from the Seattle Utilities eBilling login page. You will be asked to enter the account number and mailing address ZIP code.
- Frequently asked questions