- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Get recognized for taking green actions!
The EnviroStars program is a one-stop shop for Washington businesses to learn, get help and get recognized for protecting the environment and public health. The program unifies green business initiatives in the region and across all environmental areas—including energy and water conservation, pollution prevention, and the reduction of toxics, waste, and greenhouse gas emissions.
Where do I start?
Follow these steps to get information, help, resources, and recognition for actions that take your “green” efforts to a whole new level!
- Register online at www.envirostars.org.
- Fill out an application and walk through the checklist of green actions across a variety of environmental areas.
- Taking more actions earns more points. Based on points achieved, EnviroStars offers three tiers of recognition and various marketing benefits to businesses at each level – Partner, Leader, and Champion.
- When your application is complete, it is reviewed by the Seattle Public Utilities EnviroStars program team.
- Once your business is approved, you’ll be listed on the EnviroStars online directory so consumers can find businesses who share their environmental values.
Email the Seattle Public Utilities EnviroStars Program today for a free consultation.