- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Volunteer to Clean Up Graffiti
- Paint (white-brown-gray)
- Trash grabber
- Garbage bags
For questions or to arrange a pick-up for supplies, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 684-7647.
- Only remove graffiti from private property. Property owners must sign a waiver (pdf) granting SPU permission to clean up their graffiti. Collect waivers from all properties that grant permission, and return them to the SPU address on the form.
- Report graffiti on public property to our hotline (206) 684-7587 for city staff removal.
- Arrange to borrow supplies at email@example.com or (206) 684-7647
- After each clean-up, report the number of volunteers, hours worked, and square footage where graffiti was removed. Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.