- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Utility Main Extension Disputes
If your project requires a utility main extension and you wish to dispute it, you can request an extension determination review. We review projects on a case-by-case basis. Provide all relevant information that you feel was not considered in making the extension requirement. We will reject incomplete submissions.
To dispute water main extensions:
- Email a completed watermain extension determination review request (pdf) to SPUwateravailability@seattle.gov.
To dispute drainage or wastewater extensions:
- Email a completed drainage and wastewater main extension determination review request (pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The determination review committee meets every other Thursday. Completed request forms are due by noon, the Wednesday prior to the Thursday meeting.
Learn more about the committee process: