- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Conservation Potential Report
Seattle Public Utilities completed a Water Conservation Potential Assessment (CPA) in 1998 to evaluate all water conservation options available to the region over the next 20 years.
All reports are in PDF format.
- 2006 Revised Conservation Potential Report
- 2004 Updated Conservation Potential Report
- 1998 Conservation Potential Report
If you have questions about any of the information in the CPA report please contact Julie Burman, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 733-9130.