- Environment & Conservation
- Construction & Development
- Businesses & Key Accounts
- Help & FAQs
- About Us
Water Quality Annual Report
Help available for your utility bill
For people who need help with their water bills, Seattle Public Utilities offers assistance through its Utility Discount and conservation programs.
For help with your water bill, call (206) 684-0268 or view our payment assistance website.
See if you are eligible for a free water-efficient toilet or call (206) 448-5751.
Invisible Systems, Visible Benefits
The Drinking Water Quality report, which the Environmental Protection Agency requires us to create and share with every customer, gives you information about how we’re doing regarding the water you drink every day. We’re pleased to report that our water is among the best in the nation, both in purity and taste.
We provide fresh, clean water daily to 1.4 million people thanks to pipes, pumps, plants, and people:
- 2 pristine, protected mountain sources: the Cedar River and South Fork Tolt River watersheds
- 2 state-of-the-art water treatment plants
- 1,900 miles of pipes
- 13 reservoirs
- 14 storage tanks
- numerous pumping stations
- more than 600 people testing, treating, fixing, monitoring, building and protecting
- a mission control center that ensures all elements work together
And it’s a bargain – less than a penny per gallon delivered to your tap.
Learn more about your healthy water and water system. View our:
- annual water quality results
- conservation efforts
- protected watersheds
- two state-of-the-art treatment facilities
- water quality laboratory
- program to cover storage reservoirs to ensure the safety of the water supply – with the added benefit of providing space for parks
Printable Water Quality Reports
The following reports are in PDF format: