Speak with a representative or access automated account information.
- Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(800) 862-1181 out of area
Non-eBilling payment methods
Pay bills, view activity, edit profile or add/delete accounts. There is no additional fee for using eBilling.
- Look up your collection day
- Report a missed collection
- What’s accepted as garbage, recycling, food/yard waste
- Extra or bulky items
- Note: Seattle Housing Authority customers do not receive garbage or food and yard waste service from Seattle Public Utilities. Please contact the Seattle Housing Authority for your collection information.
Add, change, replace cans and carts
Food & yard waste carts
- Open or close your utility account
- Calculate estimated escrow amount
- New customer requirements
- Request a credit balance refund