Billing and Payment Options
If your account is in danger of being shut off
Please call a customer service agent and make your payment at (206) 684-3000, Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (no fee).
Residential customers are billed every other month (bi-monthly).
Single online payment (no fee)
- You can use this service even if you receive a paper bill. You can use a credit card or a bank account. You just need an account number and your billing address ZIP code.
- Need help?
Paperless (electronic) billing (no fee)
Create a User ID and password for your Seattle Public Utilities and/or your Seattle City Light accounts.
- Recurring payments
- Single payments
- Use bank account, credit or debit card
- Need help? Step-by-step instructions.
- For paper billing customers only, this program deducts the amount of your utility bill from your checking account on the bill due date.
Pay by phone (no fee)
- 24 hour automated access- Enter your payment information privately (credit card only) over the phone by calling 1 (866) 350-7637
- Speak to a customer service agent and make your payment by calling (206) 684-3000, Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
In Person (no fee)
For free automated account information, call (206) 684-3000.
- Hear balance, due date, last payment amount. You will need to enter your account number when accessing this service.